What is CompleteCloud?
Booker DiMaio is excited to announce a new partner in our array of cyber solutions: CompleteCloud by Avatara.
CompleteCloud is a cutting edge, cloud-based IT platform that replaces traditional, outdated IT services. CompleteCloud holistically manages all your business’s cloud networking and computing, hardware, core software, internet, backup, and security. This modern platform cuts out the IT department middlemen to provide direct support when and where you need it, scaling with your business as you grow.
Using a remote, private data center keeps your data safe and secure while enabling remote capabilities for your organization – a must-have in today’s online world.
Benefits of CompleteCloud
Old, ineffective IT departments are last year’s solution. Get the most cutting edge, streamlined, and effective services with Booker DiMaio’s CompleteCloud platform:
- Infrastructure – never worry about never ending updates or clunky old machines again. CompleteCloud takes care of all infrastructure needs and updates.
- Security – with the latest in cybersecurity training, methods, and software, you can rest assured that your data is safe on your private cloud platform.
- 24/7/365 Support – get the support you need when you need it; 90% of all calls are resolved within 15 minutes.
- Remote Access & Increased Productivity – through customized secure remote access, your team can collaborate from anywhere, at any time.
- Fixed Monthly Rate – know what you’re paying each month with a fixed rate and no surprises.
Cut out the clutter! CompleteCloud removes the obstacles to a streamlined, safe, and productive cloud platform so you can get back to your business and leave the IT to us.
Booker DiMaio CompleteCloud Platform, provides complete infrastructure, all site and data center hardware included, equipped with infrastructure and security software; Providing controlled Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC), which provides appropriate user access based on user roles. The solution’s Data Center Infrastructure consists of the following:
Booker DiMaio takes the security and storage of customer’s data very seriously; The Booker DiMaio CompleteCloud Platform consists of a dedicated Private Cloud infrastructure hosted in enterprise SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type 2 data centers. SSAE 18 contains the rules for conducting an attestation of Booker DiMaio’s internal controls and issuing a System and Organization Controls (SOC) report. SOC 2 is an auditing procedure that ensures Booker DiMaio securely manages client data to protect the interests of client organization(s) and the privacy of its clients. The Booker DiMaio CompleteCloud Platform Data Centers consist of the following:
- Facility: Primary and Backup Data Centers
- Physical Security: Biometric and badge access, video surveillance, and 24/7 onsite security.
- Power: Dual underground utility feeds to the building
- N+1 diesel generators
- N+1 UPS redundant battery backup
- Redundant A & B power every cabinet.
- Mechanical: Hot Aisle Containment System provides for optimum computing temperatures.
- Bandwidth: Multiple building entry points and diverse in-building pathways. Every cabinet has multiple connections.
- Cloud Access: Access commercial clouds (i.e. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)) via Secure Gateway and/or VPN solutions for secure usage.
- Hosted Applications: Remote digital streaming and access to your infrastructure applications, which works through command ports and protocols, the specification of which is enabled through the Booker DiMaio CompleteCloud Platform.
The Booker DiMaio team understands that secure internet connectivity is a requirement for modern applications and have equipped and managed, covering the client’s Local Internet Service Provider (ISP) connection OR upgrade to a Direct Fiber connection; essentially relieving the need for managing and paying for a separate internet bill, as shown below:
Similarly, the Booker DiMaio CompleteCloud Platform provides resources for your workforce to securely access their applications anywhere from a ThinClient connected device(s) to your own device.
Booker DiMaio CompleteCloud Platform enables End-Users to connect remotely secure and at high-speeds, which each End-User fitted with dual (x2) (up-to-four (x4)) monitors each displaying the SDC image extended at full-screen 1080p resolution.
The Booker DiMaio CompleteCloud Platform solution enables a complete productivity suite, enabling End-Users to access the Standard Desktop Client (SDC) from any computer (PC’s), phone or tablet with enhanced productivity tools. CompleteCloud Platform uses Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and leverages SSL encryption via Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) gateways.
For the Booker DiMaio CompleteCloud Platform, recognizing that modernized IT environments need a customized workflow that will give you the benefits of cloud technology without any latency issues, the CompleteCloud Graphics System gives you the best of both worlds. For instance, Graphics intensive 3-D programs such as AutoCAD – Civil 3D, Revit, Bently, Catia, or Solidworks all work soundly from Booker DiMaio CompleteCloud Platform. This unique solution allows your workforce to utilize 3-D intensive (i.e. engineering, surveying programs, etc.) without any of the choppiness historically associated with using 3-D intensive (i.e. CAD software) remotely in the cloud.
Ready to go CompleteCloud?
Want to see how CompleteCloud can be tailored to you? Contact us today!